September 26, 2022
Welcome to AyalaLand Logistics Holdings Corp.’s (ALLHC) Corporate website, an online platform managed by ALLHC (referred to as the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” in this Notice). The term “you” and its derivatives refer to customers, vendors, partners, employees, associates, and other stakeholders of ALLHC. Here’s how we protect your data privacy:
OUR ROLE IN YOUR DATA PRIVACY
When you use the ALLHC website, www.ayalalandlogistics.com, this notice applies to you. Please read and understand it before providing us with your personal data.
We process information pursuant to the Ayala Land Group (“Group”) Privacy Statement. To know more about our general principles and how we process your personal data within the Group, please visit https://www.ayalaland.com.ph/privacy-policy/.
We may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time as we add new features and purposes of data processing, or as laws change that may affect our company’s services. When we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the date it was last revised.
- Read and understand this Privacy Notice
- Ensure that any information that you provide us is complete, accurate and up-to-date
- If you provide us with personal data about other people, we will use that information only for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us. By submitting the information, you warrant and confirm that you have the right to authorize us to process it on your behalf in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
WHEN AND HOW WE COLLECT DATA
From the first moment you engage through our website, we are collecting data. Here’s when and how we do this:
- You interact with us through our “Contact Us” form
- You provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, and other concerns.
- You submit through email your job application to our Human Resources Dept. (HRD)
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you inquire about our products and service in this website through Contact Us, or submit a job application via email to the HRD as provided in the Careers page, the Company collects and processes the following personal information that you provide:
- Email Address
- Contact number
- Any other information that you voluntarily decide to share with ALLHC
Disclosing personal information other than yours
When you disclose to us personal information of another person (e.g., your dependent, spouse, children, and/or parents), you attest that consent has been obtained from that person to disclose and process his/her personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
If the Personal Information was provided by a minor or one who is not legally capable of entering into contractual transactions without parental or guardian consent, the parent or legal guardian shall be responsible in providing the consent, and in correcting any information given or informing us that the information should be disregarded or deleted.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the Data Protection Act, we can only use your personal data for certain specified purposes and where we have a legal basis to do so. Here are the reasons for which we process your data:
- Providing you with product and services that you have requested, including customer support.
- Enhancing your customer experience by delivering product and services that match your preference and needs;
- Communicating relevant products and services, advisories, and responses to your queries, requests, and other concerns;
- Evaluating your job application against our requirements (by HRD/SBU).
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights as a data subject by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you make a request, note that such a request is subject to certain conditions.
You have the right to access information we hold about you
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, subject to providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You will be asked to expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for the same purpose.
You can object to us using your data
We may use your data to determine whether we should let you know information that might be relevant to you. Otherwise, the only circumstances in which we will do this is to respond to your inquiries. We shall stop the processing of your personal data for the purpose you have objected to.
You have the right to port your data
We will give you a copy of your data in a mutually acceptable format. We will not do so to the extent that this involves disclosing data about any other individual.
You have the right for your data to be erased
You can do this by asking us to suspend, withdraw, remove or destroy your personal data, if it is no longer necessary for us to hold the data for purposes of your use.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data
Please tell us first, so we have a chance to address your concerns. If we fail in this, you can address any complaint to the National Privacy Commission.
You have the right to damages
You have the right to damages arising from inaccurate, incomplete, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal data by ALLHC.
HOW SECURE IS THE DATA WE COLLECT?
We do our best to ensure that your personal data is protected and your privacy is preserved.
We use physical, technical, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. These practices include:
- Use of secured servers behind advanced threat protection appliances, firewalls, encryption and other security tools.
- Use of standard encryption tools such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to help protect personal data and to keep information collected secure.
- Website/Application security testing conducted by a third party prior to it being launched and when major changes have been applied.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who are qualified and authorized to process them. All such persons, wherever they are located, are required to protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data in a manner consistent with our privacy policies and practices.
And please remember:
- You provide personal data at your own risk. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- If you believe your privacy has been breached as a direct result of your use of our website, please contact us immediately by sending us an email at email@example.com.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We shall retain your personal data obtained via our Contact Us form for a period of one (1) year from the fulfillment of the declared purposes or allowable criteria for its processing; for such period as we may be required to do so by applicable law, if any; or, for such period that your personal data may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise, and defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Thereafter, your personal information shall be disposed or discarded in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public. Specifically, all personal data in electronic form will be deleted from our databases, following the retention period stated above.
THIRD PARTIES WHO PROCESS YOUR DATA
Fulfillment of Legitimate and Business Purposes
In fulfillment of the stated purpose/s that you consented to, we may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Our employees and officers;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors;
- Members of our group of companies or our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Our holding company Ayala Land, Inc. and all its subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Our joint venture and alliance partners; and
- Our technology and service providers.
And in order to comply with legal and statutory compliance, we may disclose your personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceeding;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably and is likely to order the disclosure of such personal information.
Any company/entity with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentiality standards, undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy, and comply with the Data Privacy Act. We also require that these organizations use this information only for our purposes, and follow our reasonable directions with respect to the use and protection of this information. This includes organizations which handle or obtain personal information as technical and service providers for ALLHC who, in addition to the above measures, undergo our due diligence that includes their data protection practices.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our websites contain hyperlinks and details of third-party websites, including social media platforms. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW TO CONTACT US